Vintage and Boho rugs have been loved by home styling for ever for their effortless way to introduce a piece that is rich in style and history.
Miss Amara have a large range of Boho rugs that have been faded and washed to give your piece a distinctly vintage feel. Chat with us today about how you can incorporate a Boho rug into your home.
Everything you will ever need at Miss Amara
Whether you’re looking for boho rugs or playroom rugs, we know how challenging and tedious the shopping process can be. If you’re pacing around inside an indoor showroom, more often than not, the lighting and furniture setup would distract from the actual rug. On the other hand, most online stores have a million listings just crammed together on the home page. How, then, are you supposed to decide?
Miss Amara is changing the way people buy rugs; on our website, you can experience a superior online shopping experience with our easy-to-navigate website and exceptional customer service. Buying your dream rug shouldn’t take miles to find—only a few clicks and a swift delivery right to your door.
Simply check out the advantages listed below and see what we’re all about.
- Try it At Home service. So many things look promising online, but what if it's not as you pictured it in your own home? For this reason, Miss Amara offers you a convenient way to see how our rugs look in your own home. Here, you’ll have 30 days to get a feel for options like boho-style rugs and flat weave rugs. If you find that your choice isn’t the right fit for your living space, then you can have us give you a refund or replacement free of charge.
- Free styling advice. Maybe you’re new to buying creative home decor, or maybe you just want a shorter list of traditional rugs to choose from. Regardless of the reason, our team of interior professionals will surely be able to help you out with free styling advice. All you have to do is share your preferences, send us photos of your lovely space, and then we’ll provide you with personalized recommendations you’ll surely love.
To experience these benefits and more, visit the Miss Amara online platform today. Shop now and pick a boho floor rug for sale as a gift or maybe as a personal reward for a job well done!
What are boho rugs?
Understanding boho rugs comes down to three factors. Read further to learn more about this special rug type.
Pattern and material
Essentially, boho rugs (also referred to as vintage boho rugs) are intricately loomed pieces of fabric that boast an eclectic design style. These traditional-looking patterns are often fashioned out of wool, but some variants are made out of jute—a strong fiber that resembles twine or rope.
Aside from the distinct markings on the boho mats, another stand-out factor of their craft is the application of earthy color tones. This is what gives the product its timeless aesthetic appeal, as the use of other hues would give the whole room a completely different feel and look.
Size and shape
In terms of size and shape, these boho area rugs come in a variety of measurements and generally have a rectangular form factor. For instance, thinner and longer runner boho rugs are perfect for long narrow spaces like a hallway, while wider counterparts can be tucked under a couch in a living room setup.
If this kind of rug interests you, then you should definitely check out Miss Amara and buy bohemian rugs online!
How to choose the best boho rugs?
Choosing the best boho rugs for your specific needs shouldn’t be difficult. Just take the following tips into account to select a perfect match.
- Exposure to elements. Before buying a bohemian carpet, you must first check if the usual activity inside your home is likely to affect the fabric and color. If you have a household full of kids or pets who occasionally make a mess, then opt for stain-resistant rugs. You can also take a look at the pet-friendly rugs from Miss Amara and enjoy a product that can handle messes and regular cleaning.
- Think of the environment. Rather than purchasing options that use harmful chemicals, why not invest in responsibly crafted eco rugs from Miss Amara?
- Understand thickness. After learning about boho rug features you like, ensure that the rug you purchase has the appropriate thickness for your intended use. We recommended a thick layer for extra comfort and a thin layer for easier cleanup.
Hop on the Miss Amara online platform today and have an incredibly easy time shopping!
How often should you clean a boho rug?
As a good rule of thumb, you should be cleaning boho rugs once every 12 to 18 months. However, a variety of factors and conditions could make it so you would need to wash your rug earlier. For example, accidental coffee or juice spills must be addressed immediately to prevent damage and stain spots.
To achieve the best results, hand wash your boho rugs with room temperature or warm water. On top of this, make sure to avoid overly abrasive cleaning products and soaking the fabric under soapy water for a long period of time. If you follow these precautions, then you wouldn’t have to search for “outdoor rug boho” on your browser anytime soon.
Choose Miss Amara as your one-stop platform for all things rugs. Check out our boho rugs today and perhaps scroll through our other categories for more similar options. With us, you won’t be disappointed as we have a wide variety of affordable yet quality pieces you can choose from. Order large rugs or small rugs for your flooring today and enjoy free shipping anywhere in Hong Kong.